Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270895 and growing!

My Experience On The Alliance Story In C - AsianBookie.Com Forums

eSports Forum 
 Main Menu > eSports Forum > My Experience On The Alliance Story In C

» CHAT Now! «  [ 183 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: My Experience On The Alliance Story In C       - Views: 1689
susanexpress
12-Mar 2011 Saturday 12:33 PM (4797 days ago)               #1

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

I want to say something right now: I am not pay attention to Horde territory gains, or losing of World Of Warcraft Gold, or how “Horde got a new city and we got a tree and a lake,” or any false claims of “the Horde is evil and the Alliance good.” No, none of that.
I have been a proud member of the Alliance since I started in BC. Its victories, its failings, the corruption, the purity… all of it. And as poor as Vanilla content was for telling a story, it really felt like I was part of World Of Warcraft Gold, resolute, attempting to survive in the world. Outland seemed lacking in that it didn’t have an involved overarching story, feeling like a game instead of a world. But Blizzard more than made up for it with Wrath, which was amazing. The world felt natural, the plots all crossed and connected, and it felt like it was all building up to a climax. I met heroes, I met villains, and I loved every minute of it.
But now, with Cataclysm, despite the quests being grouped into a linear chain that Buy WOW Gold throughout a zone, I have lost the feeling of a story. It doesn’t feel like a world anymore, it feels like a game that is trying to make me laugh. I’m not playing for that experience, and so I am leaving.

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > eSports Forum > My Experience On The Alliance Story In C

Change Timezone:   

4. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service