SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 271055 and growing!

Z-OBEE HOLDINGS - AsianBookie.Com Forums

Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum 
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > Z-OBEE HOLDINGS

» CHAT Now! «  [ 155 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Z-OBEE HOLDINGS       - Views: 4508
luckyfish 22-Jan 2010 Friday 11:37 PM (5253 days ago)               #1

Liked By: 40

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

any new about this share as it keep raising for the past few days.

thanks

ahpuiahsan 23-Jan 2010 Saturday 1:01 AM (5253 days ago)            #2
Gold Member

Liked By: 67

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by luckyfish:

any new about this share as it keep raising for the past few days.

thanks

Should be news on the approval to list in HKSE.

Life's like a box of chocs, you'll never know what you gonna get. I didnt know, but when you walked into my life, i just knew i'd gotten the sweetest box...

luckyfish 23-Jan 2010 Saturday 9:53 PM (5252 days ago)            #3

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

thanks

ahpuiahsan 01-Feb 2010 Monday 8:35 PM (5243 days ago)            #4
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Singapore Exchange has given its approval to let the company dual listed on HKSE. Now pending for approval by HKSE.

IN-PRINCIPLE APPROVAL FOR THE LISTING AND QUOTATION OF NEW SHARES TO BE ISSUED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROPOSED LISTING OF SHARES ON THE STOCK EXCHANGE OF HONG KONG LIMITED ("SEHK") AND NEW SHARES TO BE ISSUED PURSUANT TO THE NEW EMPLOYEE SHARE OPTION SCHEME 2010 ("2010 SCHEME")
The Board of Directors refers to the announcement made by Z-Obee Holdings Limited (the "Company") on 19 January 2010 where the Company announced that the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited ("SGX-ST") has cleared the circular to shareholders of the Company for the proposed dual primary listing on the main board of SEHK ("Proposed HK Listing").
The Board is pleased to announce that the SGX-ST has today given its in-principle approval for the listing and quotation of new shares ("New Shares") to be issued in connection with the Proposed HK Listing and new shares ("ESOS Shares") to be issued pursuant to the 2010 Scheme, subject to:
(a) Compliance with SGX-ST listing requirements;
(b) Approval from the SEHK for the Proposed HK Listing; and
(c) Shareholders' approval for the 2010 Scheme.
The SGX-ST's in-principle approval is not to be taken as an indication of the merits of the Proposed HK Listing, the New Shares, the 2010 Scheme, the ESOS Shares, the Company and/or its subsidiaries.
In addition, as the Proposed HK Listing is subject to, the approval of SEHK and relevant authorities and the approval of the shareholders of the Company at the special general meeting to be held on 11 February 2010, the Proposed HK Listing may or may not occur.
Further announcements will be made on this matter as and when appropriate.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Wang Shih Zen
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
1 February 2010

Life's like a box of chocs, you'll never know what you gonna get. I didnt know, but when you walked into my life, i just knew i'd gotten the sweetest box...

ckm 01-Feb 2010 Monday 9:22 PM (5243 days ago)            #5

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

hopefully can approve lah.....

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
★★★ABC™★★★
(Est. Aug 2006)

Team Ranked: #5 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 57,488,437 Total Members: 670
luckyfish 02-Feb 2010 Tuesday 2:18 AM (5243 days ago)            #6

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

tomorrow cheong

ahpuiahsan 02-Feb 2010 Tuesday 9:46 PM (5242 days ago)            #7
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

cheong or not cheong tomorrow, dont know.
But despite market weak sentiment today, this stock still holds up well, remains unchange at $0.365

ahpuiahsan 09-Feb 2010 Tuesday 12:05 AM (5236 days ago)            #8
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

HKSE give approval.

Further to the announcements made by Z-Obee Holdings Limited (the "Company") on the dual primary listing of its ordinary shares ("Shares") on the main board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited ("SEHK") ("Proposed HK Listing") dated 20 August 2009, 23 September 2009, 28 September 2009, 4 December 2009, 18 December 2009, 22 December 2009, 30 December 2009, 8 January 2010, 14 January 2010, 19 January 2010 and 1 February 2010 respectively and the circulars of the Company despatched on 7 December 2009 and 19 January 2010 respectively in relation to the Proposed HK Listing, the board of directors of the Company is pleased to announce that the Listing Committee of the SEHK has on 5 February 2010, after trading hours, granted an approval in principle ("AIP") for the Proposed HK Listing, subject to the following conditions:-
(a) that the documentary requirements under Chapters 9 and 19 of the Hong Kong Listing Rules are followed; and
(b) that the Listing Division is satisfied with the contents of the published version of the prospectus.
In addition, the Proposed HK Listing is also subject to:
(a)
the listing committee of SEHK granting the final approval for the listing of, and permission to deal in, the Shares in issue and to be issued under the share offer for the Proposed HK Listing;
(b)
the approval of Shareholders at the special general meeting ("SGM") to be convened on 11 February 2010; and
(c)
the obligations of the underwriters under the underwriting agreements for the share offer of the Company becoming unconditional.
In addition, the Company will post a web proof information pack containing information extracted from the draft prospectus of the Company (the “Draft Prospectus”) in relation to the Proposed HK Listing on the website of the on or about 8 February 2010.
Subject to fulfillment of the conditions imposed by the SEHK, the Company will register the final prospectus with the SEHK and relevant authorities on or about 11 February 2010.
Information on registration, dealings and settlement of the Shares on SGX-ST and SEHK is stated in Appendix 2 of the circular dated 19 January 2010, and is attached as Appendix A of this announcement for the convenience of Shareholders.
As the Proposed HK Listing is still subject to the fulfilment of the conditions stated above, the approval of Shareholders for, inter alia, the Proposed HK Listing at the SGM and the obligations of the underwriters under the underwriting agreements for the share offer of the Company becoming unconditional, the Proposed HK Listing may or may not occur. Shareholders and other investors are reminded to exercise caution when dealing in the Shares. Shareholders or depositors of the Company who wish to transfer their Shares between the SGX-ST and the SEHK, or trade their Shares on the SEHK, should consult their stockbrokers, bank managers, solicitors, accountants or other professional advisers.
Further announcements will be made on this matter as and when appropriate.

luckyfish 10-Feb 2010 Wednesday 11:13 PM (5234 days ago)            #9

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

today drop

ahpuiahsan 11-Feb 2010 Thursday 12:06 AM (5234 days ago)            #10
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Offer price in HK is HK$1.70 and HK$2.29, divide by 5 is about SGD0.34 - SGD0.46

Reference is made to the announcement made by Z-Obee Holdings Limited (the "Company") on 8 February 2010. The Company wishes to announce that it has on 10 February 2010 (after trading hours) entered into an underwriting agreement for a public offering of 11,400,000 Shares in Hong Kong ("Public Offering") in connection with the proposed dual listing ("Proposed HK Listing") on the main board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited ("SEHK"). The Proposed HK Listing involves the Public Offering of 11,400,000 Shares and the placement (the “Placement”, together with the Public Offering, the “Share Offer”) of 102,600,000 Shares.
1. Principal Terms of the Public Offering Underwriting Agreement
1.1 The main terms of the underwriting agreement ("Public Offering Underwriting Agreement") for the Public Offering of 11,400,000 Shares entered into between, among others, the Company, SinoPac Securities (Asia) Limited (“SinoPac”), Emperor Securities Limited (together with SinoPac, the “Joint Lead Managers”), and certain other public offer underwriters ("Public Offer Underwriters") are as follows:-
Subject to (i) the Listing Committee of the SEHK granting listing of, and permission to deal in, the Shares in issue, the Shares to be issued pursuant to the Share Offer and Shares which may be issued pursuant to the exercise of options granted under the 2010 Employee Share Option Scheme; (ii) the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited ("SGX-ST") granting listing of, and permission to deal in the new Shares to be issued pursuant to the Share Offer and the options granted under the 2010 Employee Share Option Scheme; (iii) the Joint Lead Managers (for themselves and on behalf of the Public Offer Underwriters) and the Company (for itself and on behalf of the Selling Shareholder) agreeing on the offer price for each Share (which shall be between HK$1.70 and HK$2.29 unless otherwise announced by the Company on or before 19 February 2010) in the Share Offer on or before 6 p.m. on 24 February 2010; and (iv) other conditions stated in the Public Offering Underwriting Agreement, the Joint Lead Managers and the Public Offer Underwriters have severally but not jointly agreed to subscribe or procure subscribers for their respective applicable proportions of the Shares which are not taken up under the Public Offering at the agreed offer price and on the terms and subject to the conditions set out therein.
1.2 The Public Offering Underwriting Agreement can be terminated by the Joint Lead Managers (for themselves and on behalf of the Public Offer Underwriters) serving a notice to the Company on or before 8 a.m. on the date of the commencement of dealing in the Shares on the SEHK if there occurs any force majeure events which are common in this kind of underwriting agreement, for example, material adverse changes to the Company or to the international or local financial markets, or the outbreak of wars.
1.3 The Public Offer Underwriters will receive an underwriting commission of 2.5% of the aggregate offer price payable for the Shares under the Public Offering, out of which they will (as the case may be) pay any sub-underwriting commissions.
Page 2
2. Restrictions on allocation of the Shares in the Share Offer
Investors who have been allocated any Shares under the Public Offering will not be allocated any Shares under the Placement, and vice versa. All the Shares under the Share Offer are not available for subscription by the directors, chief executive of the Company, existing beneficial owners of the Shares or their respective associates.
The Company intends to enter into an underwriting agreement for the Placement of 102,600,000 Shares in connection with the Proposed HK Listing at a later date, and the Company will make further announcements on this matter as and when appropriate.
Shareholders and other investors are reminded to exercise caution when dealing in the Shares. Shareholders or depositors of the Company who wish to transfer their Shares between the SGX-ST and the SEHK, or trade their Shares on the SEHK, should consult their stockbrokers, bank managers, solicitors, accountants or other professional advisers.
Important Notice:
This announcement and the Prospectus do not constitute an invitation or offer to acquire, purchase or subscribe for shares or securities of the Company in Singapore, nor is it intended to invite any offers for shares or securities of the Company in Singapore.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Wang Shih Zen
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
10 February 2010

luckyfish 11-Feb 2010 Thursday 10:37 PM (5233 days ago)            #11

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

THANKS FOR YOUR INFOMATION

ahpuiahsan 18-Feb 2010 Thursday 10:21 AM (5226 days ago)            #12
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Posting of good results to boost the share price in HKSE when listed??
Still no news on the listing date.

Z-OBEE posts 169.90% increase in revenue to US$46.1 million in Q3FY2010

Net profit improved by approximately 166.9 times y-o-y to approximately US$1.8 million on the back of excellent revenue

CDMA trading and “VIM” brand mobile phone sales contributed to the Group’s revenue significantly

Singapore and Hong Kong, 13 February 2010 – Z-OBEE Holdings Limited (“Z-OBEE” and, together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”), a full-set solutions house that provides complete design services spanning the entire handset design cycle and owner of the “VIM” brand series mobile phones, has announced its financial results for the nine months ended 31 December 2009 (“9MFY2010”).

luckyfish 25-Feb 2010 Thursday 11:54 AM (5219 days ago)            #13

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Any new when this share trading in HK ?

ahpuiahsan 25-Feb 2010 Thursday 10:46 PM (5219 days ago)            #14
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Any new when this share trading in HK ?

No specific date yet, but i presume it will be within next 2 week. The COmpany has appointed Underwriter, price in HKD will be fixed around 24 Feb 2010, but still no news.

The Company now wishes to announce that it has on 20 February 2010 entered into an underwriting agreement for a placement of 102,600,000 Shares in Hong Kong (comprising 36,000,000 existing Shares (the "Vendor Shares") to be sold by Ms Wang Tao (the "Selling Shareholder") and 66,600,000 new Shares) ("Placement") in connection with the proposed dual listing ("Proposed HK Listing") on the main board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited ("SEHK"). As stated in the announcement of the Company on 10 February 2010, the Proposed HK Listing involves the public offering of 11,400,000 Shares ("Public Offering") and the Placement (collectively, the "Share Offer"). The Share Offer comprises an offering of 78,000,000 new Shares and 36,000,000 Vendor Shares.

luckyfish 25-Feb 2010 Thursday 11:23 PM (5219 days ago)            #15

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

thanks. I hear rumour that on 1 march 2010 start trading at HK. don't know it is true ??????????????????????

ebernezar 26-Feb 2010 Friday 11:23 PM (5218 days ago)            #16
Veteran Member

Liked By: 153
Followers: 13

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

offer price at HK1.8 on 1st March.
go to sina website to check for more information.
cannot put the url here.
later i tio yellow.

luckyfish 27-Feb 2010 Saturday 12:56 AM (5218 days ago)            #17

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

thank. by the way , do you buy this share and get profit as today cheong ?

luckyfish 23-Mar 2010 Tuesday 10:01 PM (5193 days ago)            #18

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

share go up, any new for this share why go up today Smile

ying65 24-Mar 2010 Wednesday 2:32 PM (5192 days ago)            #19
Chatroom Op

Liked By: 9653
Followers: 5

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

share go up, any new for this share why go up today

dont know, becos i dont buy share Playful Playful

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
ღஜღ Miracle Simple Win ღஜღ
(Est. Sep 2015)

Team Ranked: #3 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 93,453,750 Total Members: 2636
luckyfish 24-Mar 2010 Wednesday 10:59 PM (5192 days ago)            #20

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

do you buy 4d and buy horse racing

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > Z-OBEE HOLDINGS

Change Timezone:   

8. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback Privacy Policy Terms of Service